Higher & More Realistic Overmax Pay
- Updated for game version 1.75.125.
- The mod now also works for freelancer gig pay (excluding gig careers with active career events).
- Updated for game version 1.58.63.
- Updated for game version 1.47.49.
- The pay for completing work from home assignments (for City Living careers) now correctly scales proportionally with your Sim’s hourly pay.
After the 1.5.139 update, Sims can now get promoted even if they have already reached the max career level (i.e. level 10). By default, Sims get a $10 raise for each overmax level, regardless of what career she/he is in. With this mod Sims will now always get a 10% raise instead.
For example, here’s the hourly pay for the doctor career, default vs. this mod.
|Level 10 Doctor||$280||$280|
Currently it works for all careers except for the actor career, which doesn’t have an hourly pay.
This mod uses the new script mod extension .ts4script introduced with the patch 1.9.80.
To install, unzip the file and place the ts4script file in your mods folder.
This mod modifies the get_hourly_pay function in careers.career_base and will conflict with other mods that also modify this function.
Are mods safe? … It is perfectly safe to download mods.
How do you use Sims 4 mods ? Extract the two files within the . zip file and place both of them into your Sims 4 mods folder. The mods folder is found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mod
Will there be a Sims 5? Yes, there will be!
Higher & More Realistic Overmax Pay , Sims 4 mods, best sims 4 mods, how to install sims 4 mods