With this mod, your Sims will have a perceived need to accumulate vast numbers of possessions!
- These sims love things and will want to buy things all the time.
- This trait is different from the Materialistic trait, because Hoarder sims do not really care about the expense of the item.
- They will be just as happy shopping at the Flea Market as not!
- They can brag about their collection of stuff with other sims.
- These Sims enjoy collecting and working with their hands, especially Archaeology, Local Culture, Flower Arranging, Knitting and Cross Stitch, and will build these skills faster than other sims.
- These Sims will lose the buffs that come from objects, such as MotionGaming, faster than other Sims.
- And they will experience more of a desire to admire an object than other Sims.
- This mod requires Jungle Adventure, Seasons, Nifty Knitting, Cottage Living, and Eco Lifestyle.
How to install:
- Download and unzip the file (Winrar or 7-Zip are your best options).
- Move the .package file into your Sims 4 Mods folder (Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods).
- If a Mod has more than one version, choose only one version.
- If a Mod has optional Addons, install them in the same way if you wish to use them.
- Do not rename any files and do not install more than one subfolder deep in your Mods folder.
How to use:
- After installing the mod, simply select the Hoarder Trait in CAS!
Credit : BosseladyTV