Sims 4 Animated
Sims 4 Animated, best sims 4 mods, sims 4 mods, how to install sims 4 mods
Credit : by Bakie
Animated – Specters in jars
The green, blue and red specters in jars objects normally function as a reward after completing a Paranormal Investigator gig. So to get them you need to start this career and do all sorts of things to hope you eventually get one.
Easier is to just download my mod so you will not only get the green, blue and red specters in jars, but also my bonus yellow (without glasses) specter in a jar objects.
Just like when you get them as a reward, you can place them on floors and onto medium deco slots.
They will also have the same interactions attached to it. So you can either view them, sell them to an oddity collector, place them into your inventory or name the object.
When hovering over the object in live mode , it will show it’s object’s name and a custom text I’ve added to all of them. Take a look at the images to see what I’ve come up with.
If you use the Name-interaction on the object, the text shown by hovering over it will change the object’s name to whatever name you gave it, followed by my custom text.
If you want to see everything mentioned above and the specters in motion as well, then take a look at the video linked above.
- The most frequently asked questions about The Sims 4 game Sims 4 Mods ?
- Mods are game modifications to the Sims 4. Any game that is moddable has mods.
- Are mods safe? …
- It is perfectly safe to download mods.
- How do you use Sims 4 mods ?
- Extract the two files within the . zip file and place both of them into your Sims 4 mods folder. The mods folder is found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mod
- Will there be a Sims 5?
- Yes, there will be!