Sims 4 Aubergine Parmigiana – New Custom Recipe
Aubergine Parmigiana (or often just “Parmigiana”) is an Italian dish made by layering fried aubergine with a cheese and tomato sauce in a dish and then baking it. It originates from somewhere in Southern Italy, from Campania or Sicily.
– It has all three meal sizes (8 servings, 4 servings and single serving)
– Optional icemunmun aubergine/eggplant and EA basil, tomato and faux meat cube ingredients (food can still be cooked without)
– Please don’t re-upload as your own!
– Appears in Dine Out restaurant menus as a “Main Course”.
– This food item REQURES the latest version of my food enabler object.
Found in Create Food > Create Homestyle Food
Are mods safe? … It is perfectly safe to download mods.
How do you use Sims 4 mods ? Extract the two files within the . zip file and place both of them into your Sims 4 mods folder. The mods folder is found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mod
Will there be a Sims 5? Yes, there will be!