Sims 4 Chernobyl Mod
Sims 4 Chernobyl Mod – Radioactivity, best sims 4 mods, Sims 4 mod, sims 4 mods, how to install sims 4 mods
Credit : by NerdyDoll
This mod provides a new lot trait for your Sims, the Simnobyl Nuclear Power Plant! Build your own version of the Chernobyl NPP before or after the explosion, with the old sarcophagus or new safe confinement or use the one attached to this post!
The tray files included in this post showcase the plant after the explosion. The plant is not fully identical, as there are no usable and available blueprints. Visit the turbine hall, walk through the notorious golden corridor or check the control room of reactor 4!
It’s been 35 years since the failed safety test, but even to this day Chernobyl has huge impacts on the way nuclear energy is perceived. The purpose of this mod is to raise awareness and to have something in the game that has never been done before.
The mod gives you new interactions and buffs!
- Talk about the heroes of the accident
- Talk about Acute Radiation Syndrome
- Mention the malfunction of the AZ-5 button
- Is that graphite on the roof?
- Argue about the safety of nuclear power plants
- Discuss future of nuclear energy
- Discuss safe radiation levels
- How does an RBMK reactor explode?
- What does the dosimeter say?
- What happened in 1986?
Most of the interactions have a chance to give your sims buffs! These buffs can vary in certain times. Be careful tho, the argue about the safety of nuclear power plants interaction results in a fight!
- Pop up texts and notifications
- More interactions
- Functional objects (dosimeter)
- Memoriam in lieu of the fallen
This mod should not conflict with any other mod, as it is a new standalone lot trait that does not modify any tuning files.
- The most frequently asked questions about The Sims 4 game Sims 4 Mods ?
- Mods are game modifications to the Sims 4. Any game that is moddable has mods.
- Are mods safe? …
- It is perfectly safe to download mods.
- How do you use Sims 4 mods ?
- Extract the two files within the . zip file and place both of them into your Sims 4 mods folder. The mods folder is found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mod
- Will there be a Sims 5?
- Yes, there will be!