Sims 4 Fitness Controls, Sims 4 Realistic Mods, Sims 4 Mods,
Credit : roburky.itch.io
What it does
This mod is a bundle of tweaks and options for you to control the fat and muscle changes of your sims. Through a handy in-game settings menu, you can:
- Make the rate of change of all sims’ fat and muscle slower (or faster).
- Prevent all fat and muscle changes for sims not in the active household.
- Expand the limits for sims’ fat and muscle levels, allowing them to become heavier, leaner, or more muscular.
- Apply a fix for all teens becoming underweight.
- Remove the slower fat and muscle decay from sims with the ‘High Metabolism’ trait.
Why would you want this?
Fat and muscle changes in an unmodded The Sims 4 are tuned to be very fast, so you can see immediate results after exercise. If you play on longer lifespans, or would like a subtler fitness feature, or like the idea of sims’ bodies changing more realistically, you might want this mod’s Fitness Changes Multiplier feature to slow things down.
In an unmodded game, the background sims that eat from food stalls and go the gym will have their fat and muscle change from the things they do while in your neighborhood. This can lead them to quickly get extreme bodies, if most of their on-screen time is spent exercising or eating. If you play on longer lifespans, or with aging off for non-played sims, this problem becomes worse. If you switch households a lot, this can affect your own played sims while they are out of your control. Using this mod’s No NPC Fitness Change feature can solve this issue while still letting your played sims be affected by fitness while you are playing with them.
If you’d like your sims to be able to grow and change into a wider variety of body shapes than the base game allows, you might want the Expanded Fitness Limits feature.
Sims 4 Fitness Controls
Sims modder Candyd discovered that in an unmodded game, teens have a modifier applied to them that halves all of their fat gains, but has no effect on their fat losses. If you’ve noticed that your teens typically end up at low fat by the time they become adults, regardless of exercise, this will be why. If you want to try teens with normal adult metabolism, you might want this mod’s Underweight Teen Fix feature.
If you want to give a sim the Bodybuilder aspiration, but don’t want them to rapidly change from the body shape you gave them in Create A Sim, you might want the No High Metabolism feature to disable the High Metabolism trait’s modifier to fat and muscle decay.
Sims 4 Mods are game modifications to the Sims 4. Any game that is moddable has mods.
Are mods safe?
- It is perfectly safe to download mods. best sims 4 mods
How do you use Sims 4 mods ?
- Extract the two files within the . zip file and place both of them into your Sims 4 mods folder. The mods folder is found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mod
Will there be a Sims 5?
- Yes, there will be!