The expansion is focused on high school life, and adds the ability to control teens while they are at school. It includes the world of Copperdale, a once booming mining town.
Experience High School — Experience all the ups and downs of high school. Attend classes in person, get to know your teachers, hang out in the cafeteria and even decorate your locker. Your most treasured moments might happen while loitering around with your friends after school.
Iconic Teen Moments — Dance the night away at prom and celebrate your graduation ceremony (if you keep up with your schoolwork). In addition to those big moments, Sims can make lifelong friends, participate in after-school activities and teams and experience the rollercoaster ride of puberty.
Shake Things Up — High school is a time of self-discovery. Find the confidence to ask out your crush or the guts to skip class (don’t let the principal catch you). Teen Sims will explore their own likes and dislikes and have new opportunities to cause mischief. Pranks and sneaking out after dark can have consequences, so be careful you don’t get caught.
Explore Your Style — Make your bedroom your own, plan outfits with clothes designed by Depop sellers and become a Simfluencer. Teen Sims can earn money by selling outfits and hyping up looks they design on Trendi right from their bedrooms, which are now more interactive than ever. Use a laptop, read a book in bed or even have a pillow fight!
- American football
- Cafeteria station
- Ferris wheel
- Haunted house
- Photo booth
- Sneak out window
- Stalled for Time Toilet Stall
- Tunnel of love
- Vending machine
- Elite Jamming Tablet
- TONO Gold Programming Laptop
- Golden Ultrawide PRO Computer
- Streamers First Computer
- The Big Picture Ultrawide Computer
- Like the Good Ol’ Times Classroom Desk
- Scholarly School Desk
- Dashing Deco Desk
- Vintage Classic Desk
- The Everything Desk
- PR-0 Gaming Desk
- Simple Yet Stylish Wooden Desk
- Party animal
- Socially awkward
- Drama Llama (Teen) – This Sim wants all the drama all the time.
- Hot Gossip – Gossip 5 Times · Spread a Rumor · Mess Around in the Cuddle Carts
- Internet Troll – Be Mean on Social Bunny 5 Times · Break Up with a Sim
- Drama Llama – Have an Enemy Rival
- Reward trait: Untroubled – Untroubled Sims always bounce back. Being a Drama Llama can leave relationships rocky. Nothing says carefree like moving on and letting go.
- Goal Oriented (Teen) – This Sim wants to be the best: Grades? Check. Sports? Check. Money? Check! The road to success is being paved!
- Setting Your Sights – Join an After-School Activity · Do Homework 5 Times · Earn 500 Simoleons
- Major Flex – Reach Level 3 of an After-School Activity · Earn and Keep an A · Attend Career Day
- Goal Oriented – Reach Level 3 of a Side Hustle
- Reward trait: Highflier – Highflier Sims have the potential to be more successful, especially in business.
- Live Fast (Teen) – This Sim aims to get the most out of life by living care-free and rules-free.
- Trouble Maker – Pull a Prank 3 Times · Get in Trouble · Sneak Out to a Party
- Risky Business – Ask a Sim Out on a Date 5 Times · Start a Fight · Summon an Urban Myth Twice
- Live Fast – Dare or Frame a Sim
- Reward trait: Dauntless – Dauntless Sims always live life to the fullest, and the Grim Reaper has a soft spot for dauntless pleas during matters of life and death. Risky fun sure has its perks.
- Admired Icon (Teen) – This Sim wants to be a trend setter, popular, and influential. A true icon.
- Everyone’s Bestie – Join a T-Pose Challenge · Make 10 Teen Friends · Post on Social Bunny 5 Times
- Clout Chaser – List 5 Outfits on Trendi · Earn Gold on any Hosted party
- Admired Icon – Have 250 Followers on Social Bunny
- Reward trait: Iconic – Iconic Sims are the ones everyone wants to follow. They’ve earned the admiration of their peers, and can now set their sights anywhere on the world wide web.
New afterschool activities
- Cheer team member
- Chess team member
- Computer team member
- Football team member
New types of death
- Death by Stink Capsule
- Death by Urban Myth
New lot assignments
- High school
- Thrift and bubble tea store
New like/dislike category
Other new features
- Sims can attend prom
- Sims can groom and trim body hair
- Stink capsule pranks in lockers
- Pillow fights
- Customizable locker doors
- 2 new social media apps on the smartphone named Social Bunny & Trendi
- Shopping for clothes