Sims 4 No Fade On Everything, Sims 4 Realistic Mods, Sims 4 Mods, mod the sims 4, how to install sims 4 mods, the sims 4 mod, best mods for the sims 4
Credit : MizoreYukii
- 2021 March 1st – Updated for Paranormal and BG anniversary items. Will need to update a second time later as someone reported issues with the BG file and I’m still investigating.
- November 25th 2020 – Forgot to update the BG files for the new Hispanic Heritage items, so sorry!
- November 13th 2020 – Fixes the Get Together columns and updated for Snowy Escape. Added Patreon download because SFS refuses to work these days. ^^;
- September 11th 2020 – Updated for Star Wars pack.
- August 13th 2020 – Updated for Nifty Knitting and Eco Lifetsyle. Linked the compatibility tutorial as well (thought I did previously).
- January 29th 2020 – Updated for Tiny Living
- December 5th 2019 – Updated for DU!
Sims 4 No Fade On Everything
- This mod does not give you objects you don’t own.
- I forgot to say this before: DO NOT USE OBJECT OVERRIDES WITH THIS MOD!! This will cause conflicts. Follow this tutorial on making object overrides compatible with my mod.
- I am unaware of any lag as only 1 other person (to my knowledge) has made and used a massive no fade file and they do not have any issues. I haven’t noticed issues on my end either and the mod is constantly in my folder.
- CC objects are not affected by this mod and will still fade if the creator added fade values (my other mod might help, depends). If you want to batch fade your CC please use MODLuvalZAP by Scumbumbo. Download and read the instructions before attempting this, and make backups!!
- This comes in 2 zip versions: the All Packs Combined version is for those who own all the current packs, and the Separate Packs version allows you to pick and choose which packs you need. Do not use both together!
- This mod does the job of Coolspear, FakeHouses, MSQSims, Xhallie, etc. Fade Mods, so only use mine or theirs to avoid conflicts.
- It is compatible with my No Fade On Sims & Objects mod, so if you want Sims to stop fading as well please use both together.