Sims 4 No Holidays Failure Drama
Sims 4 No Holidays Failure Drama, sims 4 mods, how to install sims 4 mods, the sims 4 mod, best mods for the sims 4
Credit : by andiberlin
Here’s a little mod that ends the bad holiday drama and adds a bit of personality to the Sims. I’m tired of the whole household crying all day after a vacation that I canceled and then stopping at the same time as if they were all robots. Where is the personality and individuality?
What does the mod do?
The mod replaces the uniform sad buff that the Sims all receive if they have not successfully completed a holiday with several buffs with different moods:
- Sims with the Gloomy Trait will still receive a sad buff. But there are now three different variants of it with different duration and intensity.
- Sims with the Cheerful Trait usually receive a fine buff or, with a 25% chance, a bored buff.
- Sims with the HotHeaded Trait receive with a 50% chance a angry buff, with a 40% chance a bored buff or with a 10% chance a less sad buff.
- The rest of the Sims receive either bored buffs of different duration and intensity (70%) or a fine buff or a sad buff with less intensity or a angry buff (only 5%).
The mod does not need a translation as it does not have any new strings, just uses the strings from the game, it is allowed in any language.
The mod cannot cause compatibility problems with any other mods.
Last Update (03.05.2021)
- Special rules for the Sims with the HotHeaded Trait have been added.
- Some Sims (not just HotHeaded but only 5% of all) can get angry too.
- Cheerful Sims can get bored too.
Please delete the old version of the mod before you use the new version in the game!
This is my first mod that I publish. I hope you like it!
Mods are game modifications to the Sims 4. Any game that is moddable has mods.
Are mods safe? …
It is perfectly safe to download mods.
How do you use Sims 4 mods ?
Extract the two files within the . zip file and place both of them into your Sims 4 mods folder. The mods folder is found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mod
Will there be a Sims 5?
Yes, there will be!