Sims 4 Organic Hair, Sims 4 Mods, mod the sims 4, how to install sims 4 mods, the sims 4 mod, best mods for the sims 4
Credit : simrealist
With the addition of this mod into your game, your Sim will experience a realistic aspect of maintaining growing hair. The goal here is to create a hair progression experience that requires the Sim to clean, cut, color, nourish and style their hair making them more desirable or appealing to other Sims. This also should influence their emotions/moods in a variety of ways.
Summary of Changes
- Added the”Stylize Hair” option in the mirror to access the Custom Hair Progression menu.
- Added a loading screen when loading the hair progression.
- Added 3 new hair progressions (more progressions coming soon).
- Added the ability to choose the hair color when dying hair.
- Added Hair Quirks system.
- Sims can now choose the length of the hair upon getting a haircut.
- NPC Sims are not affected by hair growth by default.
- Added customizable hair growth speed options to all Sims under cheats, activate testingcheats and Shift + Click on the Sim.
- Fixed a game-breaking bug where hair progressions would cause body distortions and genetic anomalies on affected Sims.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the active Sim’s portrait to blink every few seconds.
- Adjusted Nina’s Salon & Spa opening hours to Mo-Sa 09:00-21:00.
- Fixed a whole lot of other bugs regarding hair progressions
NOTE: Toddlers to Children do not have Custom Hair Progressions yet!
Firstly, Mods are game modifications to the Sims 4. Any game that is moddable has mods.
Are mods safe? … It is perfectly safe to download mods. best sims 4 mods
How do you use Sims 4 mods ?
Extract the two files within the . zip file and place both of them into your Sims 4 mods folder. The mods folder is found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mod
Will there be a Sims 5?
Yes, there will be!