Sims 4 private practice, Sims 4 Mods, mod the sims 4, how to install sims 4 mods, the sims 4 mod, best mods for the sims 4
The goal of this mod pack is to rework the Health system of the Sims 4. Exploring the ability to take care of your Sim’s Health all under the same roof if you wish.
- SICK VISIT APPOINTMENT: Before this update, you were unable to go to the doctor to get a diagnosis for your Sim’s Sickness. Now, if the illness is something that is pushed by this mod, your Sim can get a diagnosis of what ails them as well as get medication to cure it.
- MULTIPLE SICK VISIT SUPPORT: As with our update with Health Checkups, you can also send multiple Sims to the Clinic to see if they are sick.
- AUTONOMOUS EVENT GOALS: Your Sim will now autonomously go about their event goals except for the Check-In, Pee in a Cup, and Check-Out goals. If the Sim should ever deviate from their directions, you can still self-direct them through each goal .
- UPDATED HEALTH RESULTS: You can now see your Sim’s Diagnosis after an appointment in their MyHealthPortal App.
- HIDDEN SICKNESS BUFFS: You will no longer see the diagnosis buffs on the Sim, just the symptoms.
- DEBUG INTERACTIONS: Added in several debug interactions. You can access them by Shift Click -> Private Practice…
Firstly, Mods are game modifications to the Sims 4. Any game that is moddable has mods.
Are mods safe? … It is perfectly safe to download mods. best sims 4 mods
How do you use Sims 4 mods ?
Extract the two files within the . zip file and place both of them into your Sims 4 mods folder. The mods folder is found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mod
Will there be a Sims 5?
Yes, there will be!