Sims 4 The Mood Pack Mod, Sims 4 Mods, mod the sims 4, how to install sims 4 mods, the sims 4 mod, best mods for the sims 4
Credit : Lumpinou
– Still adding moods.
– Still planning to add mood-specific interactions.
In the process of ADDING: Withdrawn, Appeased or Reassured, Ashamed, Guilty, Comfortable, Protective, Resentful or Bitter, Awkward , Compassionate, Dissatisfied, Charmed, Craving, a third level for ‘ tipsy / drunk’, a second level to ‘shocked’, Frustrated.
Moods that are done & Included: Admirative, Affectionate, Concerned, Confused, Disappointed, Disgusted (EDIT: temporarily removed for updating), Distracted, Drunk / Tipsy, Endeared, Excited, Forgiving, Hurt, Indecisive, Insecure, Mean / Uncaring, Misunderstood, Nostalgic, Optimistic, Pessimistic, Productive, Proud, Relieved, Satisfied, Scared, Shocked, Sorry, Suspicious, Tired, Weirded Out.
This mod doesn’t ‘do’ things on its own, it is intended to go with other mods. It’s a storytelling tool, and a way to add a bit of variety to what one sees in the game.
It adds 27 moods (more as I go…) to the game, to be available:
– for me to use in all my mods;
– for other modders if they want to use them; they’d just need to have users of whatever mod uses my custom moods also download my Mood Pack Mod.
– for an optional feature to replace some of the existing game moodlets with labels from these custom moods, for more variety and sharper storytelling.
– Road to Romance(by myself)- uses the ‘Affectionate’ mood
– Caradriel’s Better Babies and Toddlers
– First Impressions (by myself)
– Custom Moods for Some Game Moodlets
– SimTuber Career (semi active) by Adeepindigo
Are you a mod creator? Want to use my custom moods in your buffs? Just be aware that users of your mod will need to have the Mood Pack Mod installed for it to work.
List of tuning IDs, testing material and info: Download the ‘Creator’s Testing and Documentation set’ for help documentation with the full list of mood names, tuning IDs and emotion category, as well as the ability to test them in game using custom
Firstly, Mods are game modifications to the Sims 4. Any game that is moddable has mods.
Are mods safe? … It is perfectly safe to download mods. best sims 4 mods
How do you use Sims 4 mods ?
Extract the two files within the . zip file and place both of them into your Sims 4 mods folder. The mods folder is found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mod
Will there be a Sims 5?
Yes, there will be!