Sims 4 The Realistic Reactions Mod,mod the sims 4, the sims 4 game mod, best mods for the sims 4, sims 4 must have mods
Credit : by scaldwellhu
1. Cheating Overhaul
2. Overhaul to how Sims react when seeing family members fighting with one another
3. Sims reacting to teen pregnancy (if mods are installed to allow teens to get pregnant)
Due to the intensity of moodlets/buffs, you may wish to use with mods that disable emotional deaths. Previously, this mod was split into three individual modules. This has been cleaned up to now include one zip file containing one package and one script file, both of which should go in your Mods folder.
Please delete all previous Realistic Reactions files before installing this version! Due to updates in Mod Constructor, this version of the mod was completely rebuilt from the ground up, so all buffs from the previous version will be removed. Also, the current version is only available in English.
– Combined all modules into one
– Added Toggles to turn on/off certain modules in the Realistic Reactions menu
– Update to fix LE’s that were occurring from different aspects of the mod
– Autonomy for Confess to Cheating has been completely turned off. Sims will only confess if you select for Sims to do so
– Fixed accuracy so Sims should now only get cheating moodlets if they actually cheat
– New Interactions. For now, these do not have a toggle, but the next update will allow you to turn these interactions off if they do not want them in your game. The new interactions include a special menu for conversing with mixologists at the bar (similar to the one in The Sims 3), the ability to ask the parents of your bf/gf for their hand in marriage, and the ability for Sims with children to brag about them.
The most frequently asked questions about The Sims 4 game
Mods are game modifications to the Sims 4. Any game that is moddable has mods.
Are mods safe? …
It is perfectly safe to download mods.
How do you use Sims 4 mods ?
Extract the two files within the . zip file and place both of them into your Sims 4 mods folder. The mods folder is found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mod
Will there be a Sims 5?
Yes, there will be!