Sims 4 Tourism Career
Sims 4 Tourism Career, best sims 4 mods, Sims 4 career mod, sims 4 mods, how to install sims 4 mods
Credit : by jheyjuneice
For the longest time I’ve wanted a career for Travel and Tourism so I finally made one! This career has three branches: Travel Agent, Leisure Activity Coordinator and Tour Operations.
Helping sims all over the world to enhance their lives, tourism provides unique experiences for sims; generating revenue for the location and providing sims with new memories. Jump into the growing world of tourism and become an agent in providing incredible experiences to sims everywhere.
All levels and branches.
Level 1 – Trainee
Level 2 – Package Sales
Level 3 – Information Centre Employee
Branch 1 – Leisure Activity Coordinator
Level 1 – Resort Information Desk
Level 2 – Resort Coordinator
Level 3- Sport Activity Manager
Level 4 – Leisure Activity Coordinator
Level 5 – Leisure Activity Manager
Branch 2 – Tour Operations
Level 1 – Local Tour Guide
Level 2 – Tour Manager
Level 3 – Regional Tour Guide
Level 4 – International Tour Operator
Branch 3 – Travel Agent
Level 1 – Beginner Travel Agent
Level 2 – Expert Travel Agent
Level 3 – Leisure Travel Agent
Level 4 – Corporate Travel Agent
Level 5 – Travel Agency Manager
- The most frequently asked questions about The Sims 4 game Sims 4 Mods ?
- Mods are game modifications to the Sims 4. Any game that is moddable has mods.
- Are mods safe? …
- It is perfectly safe to download mods.
- How do you use Sims 4 mods ?
- Extract the two files within the . zip file and place both of them into your Sims 4 mods folder. The mods folder is found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mod
- Will there be a Sims 5?
- Yes, there will be!