Sims 4 Vegetable Korma & Puliyodharai – New Custom Recipe
This food item REQURES the latest version of my own custom food enabler
Korma is a curry dish common around most of India, and is made with a variety of bases, depending on the region usually coconut milk, yoghurt or both along with a mix of spices and in this case cashew paste to create a full and creamy flavour along with a mixture of spices including, turmeric, ground cloves, cumin, coriander, turmeric, cardamom, fennel, fenugreek and chili flakes. This particular version is both vegetarian and lactose free.
Here it’s served with puliyodharai, also known as Tamarind Rice, a delicious rice dish popular in some parts of Southern India. It’s made with tamarind (of course), chilli, fenugreek, mustard seeds, turmeric, asafetida, several verieties of lentils, raisins and peanuts.
– It has all three meal sizes (8 servings, 4 servings and single serving)
– Optional BrazenLotus Cayenne Pepper, Orange Bell Pepper & Yellow Tomato, Icemunmun Cashew Paste & Tumeric Powder, SCCO “Any Faux Meat/Tofu” and EA “Any Veggie” (can be cooked without)
– Please don’t re-upload as your own!
– Appears in Dine Out restaurant menus as a “Main Course”.
– This food item REQURES the latest version of my food enabler object.
Found in Create Food > Create Homestyle Food
Please let me know if you run into any issues!
Credit : RobinKLocksley