The Sims 4 Bug Life Mod All Bugged Out
- Bugs: This mod automatically spawns insects introduced with Outdoor Retreat like ants, ladybugs, bees and locusts around any lot your Sim travels to.
It will also spawn the new pond effects introduced in the Cottage Living patch including mosquitos, dragonflies, and fireflies, however due to their footprint they are currently not directly interactable or collectable like the Retreat insects.
Sims will autonomously react to bugs depending on their preference and proximity to them. Sims without a preference will not have any specific effects to keep those features opt-in.
- Attractors: Bugs tend to stick around plants, ponds, picnic areas, trash, and smelly gifts from your pets – but like real life they may appear in random spots too. They will only appear within the active lot’s bounds.
- Repellents: Put that Citronella candle from Backyard Stuff to use! Bugs will avoid areas with incense, candles, and fire.
- Preferences: Sims who Dislike bugs will get uncomfortable if they hear noisy bugs and will have a hard time staying near them if they can see them. Sims who Like bugs can be inspired by the buzzz of nature and have no problem swatting away insects for others.
- Introducing the Exterminator NPC! For a flat fee, your Sims can rid their lot of bugs by calling Pest Control. Don’s Dead Bug will remove any bugs from your lot and perform preventative spraying to keep the bugs away for about a week. They’ll also take care of your crops that are infested.
- Bug Free Lot Trait: You can opt any lot out of the bug system by adding the Bug Free Zone lot trait. Bugs will automatically be disabled for apartments and while visiting Sixam, Magic Realm, Batuu, and the Acting Studio.
- Cats and Dogs: Your pets will interact autonomously with bugs depending on their traits, or you can instruct them to chase bugs away if you use a pet control mod.
- Toddlers don’t care how many eyes or legs you have, they’ll talk to you anyway!
- Collecting: If you have Outdoor Retreat, all bugs will be collectable like those in Granite Falls.
Are mods safe? … It is perfectly safe to download mods.
How do you use Sims 4 mods ? Extract the two files within the . zip file and place both of them into your Sims 4 mods folder. The mods folder is found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mod
Will there be a Sims 5? Yes, there will be!