The Sims 4 Fairies vs. Witches Mod
- Added the “Fairy Bungalow”, a conversion of the cheaper fairy house from TS3, which has all the same interactions from the other fairy house.
- Bug fixes such as: Child fairies/witches will no longer receive skill points for the opposite occult upon aging up, etc.
- Added more interactions for the Ensorcel spell.
- Updated some animations.
The Fairy Ring!
- This object can be placed outside and fairies that are channeling fairy magic will be able to fly around it, building their new Flight skill! As the Flight skill increases, fairies will perform better in the fairy ring and be less likely to fail when flying from place to place. There are several interactions that will increase this skill.
- This item can also be placed in Sylvan Glade, where the glade fairies will autonomously use it.
- Three sims can use the object at one time, but keep in mind that the animations are not synced with each other, so sims will occasionally clip, especially if three are flying at once.
- Child fairies who are taught to fly will receive an immediate boost to the skill upon aging up.
- Nearby sims can watch fairies fly around the ring and increase their Fun need.
- There are more plans for this object in the future as the mod is developed, including some interactions for witches… 😉
Are mods safe? … It is perfectly safe to download mods.
How do you use Sims 4 mods ? Extract the two files within the . zip file and place both of them into your Sims 4 mods folder. The mods folder is found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mod
Will there be a Sims 5? Yes, there will be!
Sims 4 Mods, Sims 4 game mods, best sims 4 mods, sims 4 stuff cc, how to install sims 4 mods