The Sims 4 Glamour Life Stuff
1) You can find EVERYTHING in the pack by searching for: “simsi45” or “glamour life”
2) Some paintings and sculptures provide emotional boosts to sims. See the item details below for more information.
3) The modular sofa is completely functional, and can be assembled just like kitchen counters. (Make sure to turn auto-counters off to get access to all the pieces) Thanks to Menaceman44 for letting me use and edit his original tuning file for the sofa.
4) I added a ton (like A TON) of additional recolors on almost every item, so you can mix and match with ease! I also included the hidden pre-order bonus rewards!
5) Some items didn’t originally come with the pack (like the bamboo plants, the Gigatek TV and more) but I added them anyway as I thought they fit great with theme.
6) The lamps have been correctly vertex painted, so they light up properly when the lights are on!
7) EVERYTHING has been playtested within the game.
8) Some of the floorings pieces can already be found in my “Ultimate flooring” collections. No need to worry though, as they use the same instance ID (in other words you can have both mods at the same time!)
9) Huge thanks to TheJim07 for extracting the mesh of the “Morphic to the Max” sculpture, as I had problems extracting it myself. Without him I wouldn’t be able to include it in the pack!
Are mods safe? … It is perfectly safe to download mods.
How do you use Sims 4 mods ? Extract the two files within the . zip file and place both of them into your Sims 4 mods folder. The mods folder is found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mod
Will there be a Sims 5? Yes, there will be!