The Sims 4 Grocery Store Clerk (Part-Time) Career
With this mod, your Sims can join the Grocery Store Clerk Career!
This is a part-time “Rabbit Hole” career. Your sims will leave for work, but you will not follow them.
Do you eat? Well then, you can do this job. We will start you out working with fruits and vegetables, but if you do good work you can be promoted quickly! Apply today at Brindleton Bay Market.
Available for: Teen, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder sims.
This career has been adapted from Sims 3 and updated for Sims 4.
- Produce Quality Assessor – 4-7 PM, Off Sat Sun, §30/hr, for promotion reach level 2 Cooking skill – Fresh and tasty fruit and vegetables must always populate our shelves. You are the first and only line of vegetative defense!
- Blue Light Special Designator – 4-7 PM, Off Sat Sun, §50/hr, §360 Bonus, for promotion reach level 2 in Music or Comedy – It’s important to pick the right blue light special for the right selection at the right time. It’s no small task, especially when all of our shoppers depend on you for their satisfaction!
- Shopping Music DJ – 4-7 PM, Off Sat Sun, §80/hr, §600 Bonus – The right soundtrack is vital for the store’s continued profitability. Pick the songs that keep people shopping longer and with smiles on their faces.
This mod requires only the base game.
How to install:
- Download and unzip the file (Winrar or 7-Zip are your best options).
- Move the .package file into your Sims 4 Mods folder (Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods).
- Move the .ts4script file into your Sims 4 Mods folder (Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods).
- If a Mod has more than one version, choose only one version.
- If a Mod has optional Addons, install them in the same way if you wish to use them.
- Do not rename any files and do not install more than one subfolder deep in your Mods folder.
Are mods safe? … It is perfectly safe to download mods.
How do you use Sims 4 mods ? Extract the two files within the . zip file and place both of them into your Sims 4 mods folder. The mods folder is found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mod
Will there be a Sims 5? Yes, there will be!
Sims 4 Mods, Sims 4 game mods, best sims 4 mods, sims 4 stuff cc, how to install sims 4 mods
Credit : BosseladyTV