The Sims 4 Purchase Medicine Overhaul
The Ministry of Health in San Myshuno has finally managed to organize an online pharmacy with a wide range. From now on you can conveniently order all medicines in one place and add them directly to your inventory! Medicines can be ordered on the computer or on the mobile phone. The Get To Work expansion pack is required! The Scumbumbo’s XML Injector Script is additionally required for ordering from a phone!
The complete list of all available medicines:
- The all-round medicine against diseases from the Get To Work pack
- The Emergency metic from the Snowy Escape pack
- The medicine against Rabid Rodent Fever from the My First Pet Stuff pack
- The vaccine against Rabid Rodent Fever from the My First Pet Stuff pack
- The vaccine against the infection from the Strangerville pack
- The soothing ointment from the Snowy Escape pack
- The neuro-skin calming ointment from the Snowy Escape pack
- The Selvadoradian antidote from the Jungle Adventure pack
- The vaccine from Zero’s Deadly Dickensian Sicknesses mod
- Adderall and Xanax Pills from Basemental Drugs mod
- Period Chill and Birth Control Pills from the Wicked mods by Turbodriver
- Medicines for high and low blood pressure from Private Practice mod
- Clear Day Pills, Diphenodryl, ConEX and Doxyline from Private Practice mod
- Allergy tablets from Sims Traits Pack for Cats & Dogs mod by ilkaSimming
- Sunscreens from Automatic Sunburns mod by flerb
All medicines are sold for their standard prices from the game.
The medicines are only displayed if you have the corresponding packs or mods!
If you are using other mods of this kind, let me know, I can add them as well.
Are mods safe? … It is perfectly safe to download mods.
How do you use Sims 4 mods ? Extract the two files within the . zip file and place both of them into your Sims 4 mods folder. The mods folder is found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mod
Will there be a Sims 5? Yes, there will be!