Sims 4 CAS Filter
Credit : by barteke22
By default the script will remove CAS outfit category filters (like Formal, Hot Weather, etc.) and apply the Custom Content filter.
This is for people that, like me, are annoyed by having to constantly do that, when jumping between categories etc.
Does not require Seasons, but supports the Weather filters.
The script comes in 2 versions:
– Manual: Does this when the Middle Mouse button (configurable) is pressed (not held). Recommended.
– Automatic: F9 starts/pauses the script. Will do this automatically once started.
Both version can be configured to only Remove Filters, or only add the CC filter as well, by right clicking and editing the .ahk file.
Installation and use:
1. The scripts are made for a 1920×1080 resolution. Feel free to modify them for any other resolutions, I can’t do that myself (as it requires images and coordinates).
2. The scripts require AHK to run – download and install that first.
3. You’ll need weebersu’s More Columns in CAS mod , because who doesn’t have it? Otherwise you’ll need to change some MouseMove coordinates.
4. Open your Sims 4 Options.ini (same place as your Mods folder), find and change uiscale to 94. So it’s uiscale = 94
5. Unzip the CAS_Defilter_AHK.zip to a folder anywhere you want, then Run the chosen .ahk script (after optional configuration) as Admin. That’s it. Sims 4 CAS Filter