Credit : by MAL22
Familiar Additions provides a framework that allows the addition of fully functional, and standalone, familiars to The Sims 4: Realm of Magic without relying on conflict prone tuning overrides. Instead, it injects modded familiars into the game with the help of a tuning, provided by the modder, that contains the data of the familiar they wish to add.
As of version 1.0, Familiar Additions can do the following:
- Inject custom familiars into the game code
- Inject custom familiar reaction dialogs to the following Spellcaster events:
- Contracting a new curse
- Removing a curse
- Winning a duel
- Losing a duel
- Earning a new spellcaster rank
- Entering the overcharged state
- Failing to brew a potion
- Learning a new potion recipe
- Brewing a potion successfully
- Failing to cast a spell
- Learning a new spell
- Allows for custom familiars to be obtained through the following methods:
- Duel for Artifacts
- Vendors in Caster’s Alley
- Change and/or remove a familiar’s persistent visual effect
Firstly, Mods are game modifications to the Sims 4. Any game that is moddable has mods.
Are mods safe? … It is perfectly safe to download mods.
How do you use Sims 4 mods ? how to install sims 4 mods ?
1) Extract the two files within the . zip file and place both of them into your Sims 4 mods folder. The mods folder is found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mod
2) Now that the mod is installed, you should start your game to test to make sure Pose Player is working correctly.
Will there be a Sims 5?
Yes, there will be!