Sims 4 Graveyard Lot Trait
Updated July 04, 2021 to add more autonomy directions for Sims to mourn at tombstones and urns (SEE NOTES BELOW!) and also added more times per day that mourners show up at the graveyard (they’ll be the ones dressed in formal wear). Plus some other minor fixes and improvements.
This lot trait will turn any generic lot into a proper graveyard perfect for all of your deceased Sims to move to as their final resting place… if they wish to rest that is! During the day, the graveyard will be populated with mourners paying their respects to lost loved ones. At night, the graveyard will be haunted by those whom have been lost. The lot trait may includes a few more surprises as well. Read on… if you dare!
Here are the features currently included in this trait mod:
- At 9am to before 10pm: NPC mourners appear to grieve at the graveyard.
- At 10pm to before 5am: NPC ghosts appear to haunt the graveyard.
- Timed emotional buffs will affect your Sim as soon as they step foot in the graveyard and at different times of day/night.
- Your Sim will also receive emotional buffs when they finally leave the graveyard.
- Special buffs for Vampires at different times of day/night though the Vampires Game Pack is not required for this Lot Trait to work. It’s just a bonus!
- Special buffs for Evil, Squeamish, and Gloomy Sims rather than the default buffs all other Sims get.
- Special buffs for Alien Sims though the Get to Work Expansion Pack (from which Aliens come from) is not required for this lot trait to work. It’s just a bonus!
Are mods safe? … It is perfectly safe to download mods.
How do you use Sims 4 mods ? Extract the two files within the . zip file and place both of them into your Sims 4 mods folder. The mods folder is found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mod
Will there be a Sims 5? Yes, there will be!