Sims 4 100 Base Game Traits Pack
Sims 4 100 Base Game Traits Pack, best sims 4 mods, Sims 4 career mod, sims 4 mods, how to install sims 4 mods
Credit : Vicky Sims (chingyu1023)
REWARD VERSON is now Available for ALL Traits!!!
Sul Sul! Vicky’s bringing you the Trait Pack with 100+ traits.
Each traits have it own CAS animations, autonomy, distinctive buffs, whims, impacts on relationships and emotions. They are all base game compatible.
Part 1 focused on own stimulation and emotional response.
Part 2 focused on defining extroversion, social image and social behavior of a Sim.
Part 3 focused on expressions in intimate relationships.
Part 4 focused on subjective qualities of Sims’ appearance.
Part 5 focused on talents and weakness that a Sim is born with.
I will post info on my Blog( yes I finally find a way to post long articles) so let’s keep in touch!
To add reward version to Sims, you need to use my Categorized Traits Picker or Add Traits In Regular Menu.
Choose either CAS Version or Reward Trait Version for each one trait!
Changelog in March:
- Added Reward Version for ALL 100+ Traits
- I moved all Part 1 Traits to Emotional Category so it’s easier to find traits now
- Changed a few traits’ category
- Renamed Brave to Heroic so not to be confused with the EA one
- Added reducing Scared emotion for Daredevil and Heroic
- Enable Kind and Bad-Natured for Child- Elder to reduce confusion.
- Fixed Issue on Creepy for not being able to receive mails
- Added a Scared Buff for reacting to Creepy Sim with negative relationships.
- Turned a few buffs into Scared
- Removed some potentially buggy hidden buffs
- Fixed typos
The most frequently asked questions about The Sims 4 game
Mods are game modifications to the Sims 4. Any game that is moddable has mods.
Are mods safe? …
It is perfectly safe to download mods.
How do you use Sims 4 mods ?
Extract the two files within the . zip file and place both of them into your Sims 4 mods folder. The mods folder is found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mod
Will there be a Sims 5?
Yes, there will be!