Sims 4 Hates Outdoors Trait
Sims 4 Hates Outdoors Trait, sims 4 mods, how to install sims 4 mods, the sims 4 mod, best mods for the sims 4
Credit : marlynsims
Sims that hate the outdoors despise being outside and will always remain indoors whenever possible.
Sims that hate the outdoors get the following buff when outside, which disappears when indoors:
‘Plagued by Nature’ +2 Uncomfortable
These Sims receive negative buffs when around ‘Loves Outdoors’ Sims and Sims with the outdoorsy lifestyle.
– These Sims will never autonomously start most outdoor activities
– social need decays 0.6x sower
– fishing skill, gardening skill, rocket science skill, herbalism skill, flower arranging skill increases 0.4x slower
– archaeology skill increases 0.6x slower
– astronaut, gardener, lifeguard, fisherman and conservationist career performance increases 0.4x slower
Outdoor activities will trigger an uncomfortable buff, as will being in busier locations (outdoors only), such as bars and parks.
Careers that would likely require being outdoors a lot give a negative buff about wanting to get home.
Sims will receive random buffs throughout the day depending on whether they are at home, or outside.
Mods are game modifications to the Sims 4. Any game that is moddable has mods.
Are mods safe? …
It is perfectly safe to download mods.
How do you use Sims 4 mods ?
Extract the two files within the . zip file and place both of them into your Sims 4 mods folder. The mods folder is found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mod
Will there be a Sims 5?
Yes, there will be!