In case you don’t know, the newest Expansion Pack for The Sims 4 features an important Milestones feature. This system allows you to track progress of important moments that happen to your Sims across all ages.
As of now, there are 4 types of Infant Milestones available in Sims 4. These are Life, Gross Motor, Fine Motor, Firsts, & Social. Milestones help you shape the infant’s personality as they grow up. It also allows you to keep track of all the precious moments you and your baby have experienced. So without any further ado, let’s see how they work in the game.
- Life: In this type, the very first milestone you’ll get is Born, which welcomes the new life in the world.
- Gross Motor: This category will feature all the first body movements. Such as an infant rolling over to the back, Lifting their Head, or reaching for something.
- Fine Motor: In here you’ll be able to keep track of the infant’s first time using any utensils or playing with toys.
- Firsts: This category features all the baby’s first experiences like first birthday, first visitor, first bath, and many more.
- Social: This category captures Infant’s first smile, first cooing, first laugh, and other moments.