The Sims 4 The Personality Mod
The Sims 4 The Personality Mod, Sims 4 mods, sims 4 cc, sims 4 more traits
June 11th 2021 ~ Updated French translation.
~ June 10th 2021 ~ Multiple updates today!
- The Custom Whims and The Personality Mod are now split into separate downloads. The Personality Mod adds the traits to the reward store but the Custom whims are now separate. If you do not install the Custom Whims package, you will not see my Custom-made whims.
- Frank’s Pack Test Mod is no longer required. The code wasn’t working properly and it turns out Whims won’t support it. The mod is still safe to use even if you don’t have all the packs listed.
- Fixed the ‘Own A Business’ whim so purchasing a business from the computer also completes the whim.
- Updated the ‘Become A Spellcaster’ whim because it didn’t seem to complete consistently. Now it should.
- Updated the ‘Have Baby’ whim so it should complete, regardless of where the birth takes place.
- Fixed the Public Woohoo whim so it should actually complete all the time. Thanks everyone for your feedback with this one!
- Fixed a series of small tuning errors. While these didn’t stop the mod from working, they were irritating me. Thank you ChippedSim for your assistance with locating and fixing these!
- Updated Russian translation.
~ May 20th 2021 ~ Added Chinese translation.
~ May 17th 2021 ~ Updated Polish translation. Added Danish translation.
~ May 16th 2021 ~
– Made the entire mod Base Game compatible. You will need Frankk’s Pack Test Mod installed! The mod does nothing on its own but does allow my mod to be properly base game compatible. You will get Last Exception errors if you do not have Frankk’s mod installed. This now means you will no longer get whims come up if you do not have all the listed packs. Thank you ChippedSim for the suggestion!
– Fixed the ‘Buy Small Pet’ whim. It wasn’t completing properly but now it is.
– Updated and improved the ‘Ask To Move In’ whim. Now the whim is more specific and will not generate if your Sim’s partner is in the active household. It will show up for any of the reward traits, except Romance Sims. They will never roll this whim. Thank you to Marco for all the help with targeted whims!
– Increased priority of the whimsets. Now the whims in this mod should show up more frequently.
– Decreased priority for whims relating to buying objects.
– Added new whims:
-Public Woohoo (Romance Sim)
-Visit A Haunted House (Knowledge Sim)
-Move House (Fortune Sim)
– Go Streaking (Pleasure Sim)
– Updated French, Dutch, Russian and German translations.
~ May 13th 2021 ~ Added Russian and Italian translations.
~ May 11th 2021 ~ Added Polish translation.
~ May 10th 2021 ~ Added German and Portuguese translations. Tweaked some of the Satisfaction rewards to make whims like Have A Baby and Own a Business more worthwhile.
The Personality Mod is the first larger mod I’ve made for The Sims 4.
You Will Need:
- Scumbumbo’s XML Injector ~ This makes the traits show up in the reward store. Don’t worry; the XML Injector doesn’t add anything to your game, it just allows this mod to work as intended.
What Does It Do?
The Personality Mod adds 6 reward traits to the Reward Store. Each of these traits are inspired by the six Aspirations from Sims 2: Family, Fortune, Knowledge, Pleasure, Popularity and Romance. Each trait costs 0 Satisfaction Points, so you can add the traits to newly created sims, straight out of Create-A-Sim.
Are mods safe? … It is perfectly safe to download mods.
How do you use Sims 4 mods ? Extract the two files within the . zip file and place both of them into your Sims 4 mods folder. The mods folder is found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mod
Will there be a Sims 5? Yes, there will be!
Credit : by missyhissy